If you’re only looking for a lock to protect your bike at home or at work, then the best choice is a thick, high quality chain lock, like Kryptonite - Keeper 785 Integrated Chain. Because they’re flexible, they’re usually much less complicated to transport than U-locks.
Kryptonite offers a limited lifetime warranty on products that have defects.
Just wrap it round your seat post or your top tube and you’re good to go! You might need to lock your bike around bigger objects. Or you might need to lock more than one bike at once. The Kryptonite chain is the best for that.
Do you know what level of security you need? Where you lock your bike and for how long are two important considerations when choosing your security level. Generally, bikes locked for longer periods of time or bikes locked on college campuses or in urban areas should use higher security.
Features and Specifications:
- Product dimensions: 33.5” (85cm) chain length
- Product weight: 3.50 lbs (1.59 kgs)
- 7mm four-sided chain links made from 3t manganese steel
- Patent-pending end link design secures chain to hardened deadbolt eliminating critical vulnerability
- Hardened deadbolt design provides extra holding power
- High security disc-style cylinder is pick and drill resistant
- Includes 2 new ergonomic “I” keys
- Durable weather-resistant nylon sleeve prevents scratches
- Key Safe Program
No customer reviews for the moment.